Thursday, June 23, 2011

Mermaid Tail Towel

Finally, back to the blog.  I have been so busy preparing for my new endeavor that I just have not been able to take pictures.  I am working with a local Babylock dealer to start a sewing school in Manassas, VA.  I have been recruiting teachers, planning the curriculum, and making samples.

This is a sample that I just adore.  Even though my kiddo is grown, I know that all little girls pretend to be a mermaid and I know she would have LOVED this one. I used a beach towel and fleese so it is completely washable and durable.

 
As I don't have a little one to model for me, I used my mini dress form.


We will monogram the child's name on the top of the towel.  Can't you just see little girls at the pool or beach in this!


Happy Sewing,
Michele P


3 comments:

  1. Oh, Michele, this is so cute and the perfect gift for me to make for my cousin's little girl. Congrats on your latest endeavor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you still making these? They are so, so adorable. My daughter would never take it off!! Please let me know. I would LOVE to purchase one or two! Thanks! triereb@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Triereb-
      I have one on my etsy site. Please check them out! I would LOVE to send you one or two!
      Michele P

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...