How I saved my Anthro Inspired T
I am trying to keep all of my posts in a positive vein - and with that in mind I want to show you a failure and how I saved it. I was attempting to make this Anthro top.
In retrospect, I don't think I started with the correct sloper. I used my regular neck T and should have used the cowl neck T sloper.
Here is my attempt at this T
It does not look anything like the inspiration top, but I think I was able to save it. The fiber content of this fabric is unknown, but I am pretty sure it is poly. It is a super wide border print. I took advantage of the print and used it on the sleeves and ends of the belt tie.
Close up of the front. You can see that I pulled the top and made a faux cowl by tacking the top on the right side.
Close up of the right side
This top does fit into my new plan for faux retirement wardrobe and was fabric that had been curing in my stash for quite a while.
Let me know how you saved a garment!