Tuesday, July 26, 2011

T Shirt Tuesday

Welcome back T Shirt Tuesday.  For today's post I though I would show some very talented blogger's T Shirt conversions or upcycles.

 My dear friend Jane from Lucky Sew and Sew posted this fantastic tutorial:

Great Job Jane - I want one!



This one from Kojodesigns is just too cute!  Makes me wish my kiddo was still that age.



I want one of each of these:

2010-12-30 0542010-11-07 007

2010-12-30 091

These all from Made it on Monday.  She is such a prolific designer and all of her projects are so cute and trendy.


I would be remiss if I left out Julie of from these hands.  Here is a fantastic tutorial detailing how to make these to-die-for roses.

Happy Sewing,
Michele P



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...