Thursday, July 21, 2011

Tiffany Bed for VIVA

 I believe most gals recognize this iconic box and if you received a gift in one - shrieks of glee would be evoked!


Dr. P and I believe that all girls when they become teenagers need something from Tiffany's.  Well, Miss Viva turned 13 this year and I thought it was time for her Tiffany's gift.


Here it is:
I think she likes it!


Yup she does!

What a fun bed


I decided to put the bow on the side or top - depending on your perspective - hoping that Viva will not pull it off!  You never know with this dog.  Sometimes she will try to dig to China in her bed for no reason.  You dog lovers out there know what I am talking about!


I used teal and cream fleece to make the cover.  The base is a large piece of green foam from Jo-Ann fabrics.  I also added a zipper to the back to be able to remove the cover for washing.




 Up close of the zipper flap

Zipper



I have had this project on my to-do list for soooooooo long.  It was really fun to make.  I hope you like it.  Leave me a post or click a box to let me know what you think.

Happy Sewing,
Michele P





1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...