Monday, July 25, 2011

Sister could you use a hand?

I don't know about you, but I love to shop on Etsy.  I find the most unusual and interesting handmade items made by gals like us.  I really try to support small businesses and according to Dr. P I am doing my part to save the economy!

I found these little hand soaps on Etsy and fell in LOVE with them:


I can't believe that someone made these!  They are goat's milk soap and smell divine.  I ordered them on a Monday and received them on Wednesday and they were packaged so beautifully.

Of course Murphy got me as I was making this post. Her Etsy shop has sold out of these - so here is her web site:
http://www.plasticfoliage.com/product/handsoap-set

If you have a chance, check out the shops on Etsy.

Happy Sewing,
Michele P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...