Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Middle Aged Texting Codes

I found this post and really laughed out loud!  I thought it was too good not to share, especially for those of us that are not quite of the texting age:


So, you know those abbreviations you use when texting
{like BFF - "best friends forever"}?
 
MIDDLE AGE TEXTING CODES:

ATD -at the doctor.
BFF -best friend fell.
FWIW -forgot where I was.
GGPBL -gotta go, pacemaker battery low.
GHA -got heartburn again.
IMHO -is my hearing aid on?
LMDO -laughing my dentures out.
OMMR -on my massage recliner.
ROFLACGU -rolling on floor laughing and can't get up.
TTYL -talk to you louder!
 
I found this post at Faith, Trust & a little Pixy Dust.
 
LOVE IT.  Leave me a comment or click a box to let me know you were here.
 
Happy Sewing
Michele P 
 

1 comment:

  1. Huh, what's texting? You are too, too funny, sweetie.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...