Today's T Shirt Tuesday is one that was again inspired by Kate Spade.
I used my favorite T, the Morena brand from Target. The flower petals are individually cut and sewn two or three layers on top of each other, then curled on the end.
Here is a quick tutorial of how to make the centers:
1. Cut a strip of fabric a fat 1/4 inch.
2. Pull the strip to make it curl. Some fabrics curl more than others so you will get a different look with each type.
3. Tie knots in the strip about 2 inches apart.
4. Put the strip on a pin with the knots on top.
5. Sew the strip together between the knots and tie off.
6. Cut the strip close to the thread and you have the center of the flower ready to put on the flower.
Let me know that you have visited, please click a box or leave a comment.