Thursday, May 26, 2011

What I dream of making

Lately I have been spending quite a lot of time checking out other blogs. I fell in love with so many projects and them found myself going to the art store, Michael's, and scrap booking stores to get ALL the supplies that I needed to make these things. I couldn't believe that there are products out there that I did not know about! 

Here a just a few of them:

This pillow is made of recycled materials from Allison Burke.




 

This necklace from Running with Scissors only my will be blue.

 




LWP_LBH_10
This flower pot from Lolly chops.


 



Try my hand at some hand designs on a skirt.






 
Art quilt-
Start an Art Quilt - idea from Donna Downy






And a lampshade like this one from Tatertots and Jello.


Well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!  I plan to make all of these this weekend!!! Not really, but a gal can dream can't she.

Happy Sewing,
Michele P

2 comments:

  1. I LIKE your dreams, Michele! Yours inspire me. Thanks.
    Carolyn H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle,
    The matte medium is by Liquitex and found here in art stores. I'm guessing that decopodge or modpodge might work just the same. let me know if you try it...
    Terisa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...