Sunday, May 1, 2011

Royal Wedding and our Hat Party

What An Event!

Royal Wedding official photo album





One of my BFFs had a Royal Wedding viewing party. What an event it was. We were required to wear a hat. Before I show you ours, I thought I would show you theirs!


Best Looking Couple
Great Fascinator

Right up there with the most unusual
What do you think the Queen was thinking?

Are these girls triplets?

I love this one!




Now for a few Laughs!





                                       The Queen of Star Jordan graced us with her presence.



                                                            Our Hostess, Lady Fairfax


                                                             The Duchess of Alexandria

The Countess of  Eagle Rock



Crown Princess of Fair Lane 


I hope you had as much fun watching the wedding as we did!

Happy Sewing,
Michele P

1 comment:

  1. Love the hats; what fun! Sorry I couldn't break out my chapeau for the event.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...