Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tale of Three Totes - part du

This is the second of the three project totes I made.

 I had so much fun with this one. 

The fabric is fantastic - it is Alexander Henry "Home Sewing Is Easy Fabric Retro 24".  






Front of Tote






I can't just make a tote - I must add some interest.  This is on the front - a small label that says create joy and a pewter bee.




A small charm of a martini glass.





Sorry this is blurry - but I wanted to show the thread spool button



Inside of bag - my label I made on my Janome embroidery machine


Inside with the same pocket treatment as the first bag - You can see that this is a working project bag



Hope you are inspired to make a project tote - if you do please let me know, I would love to post them.

Happy Sewing,
Michele P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...