Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Travel Tuesday

My kiddo, now 24, travels frequently for her work.  She is a tea drinker and is finicky about her tea.  So, when I was checking out other blogs, I came across a tutorial to make a travel tea holder.   She is fond of all things Asian so this fabric was the perfect choice.  I used a Chinese coin in lieu of a button and used red petersham to tie it to the pouch.  I also took a short cut and used a pony tail holder for the loop. 

Closed and ready for packing



 
Open and ready for use


Showing how to fold in thirds





Showing pony tail holder as loop


I wish I could say this was my idea, but I saw it on a blog and for the life of me I am not able to find it again.  If you know the blog site - please let me know so I can give her credit.

Happy Sewing,
Michele P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...