Thursday, April 7, 2011

My Fave new Notion

I am such a lover of all things notions.  Just when I think I have them all - a new one appears!  I say Yeah! I found this little jem in a quaint little quilt shop in Tulsa, OK.  Why was I in Tulsa you ask?  I was with Dr. P at a conference.

The notion that has become my new best friend is this Fiskars fingertip rotary cutter. 

Here is the ad verbatim:

This is most control you could have with a rotary cutter! Simply point your finger and push, and you'll have a smooth, clean cut through any thin material without the bunching the larger cutters can cause. Fabulous control when cutting silk, tulle, vellum, lace, and much more.


Fiskars Fingertip Rotary Cutter



I just love this little thing.  Check out Nancy' Notions Here and you can love it too!

Happy Sewing,
Michele P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...