Monday, January 3, 2011

Update for my Studio

 One of my many New Year's resolutions is to update my sewing studio.  Doesn't that sound chic - my studio.  So much more grown than my sewing room!  Still the same space - but sounds so much more professional.

My first project is to make covers for my machines that I leave out. This one is for my true love - my Janome sewing machine. I decided to use fabric I had in my stash.  This black and white was purchased  to be the back of a quilt.  Well, no quilt so yeah - love these covers!  They were so much fun to create and gave me that instant gratification that we all
seek.
Janome Sewing Machine Cover


Oh how I love my name in embroidery
 The second one I completed is for my Janome Cover stitch.  I wanted all the covers to match but not be identical as each machine has its own personality!

Janome Cover Stitch Machine cover
I have two more in progress and will post them soon.
Happy Sewing
Michele

3 comments:

  1. Cute, cute! I also linked up to CWTS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too much! Gotta love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi and I've found you over at DIY! I love your sewing machine covers! I may just have to copy cat you, if you don't mind! I need a cover for mine!
    I'm going to scroll through your blog now!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...