Tuesday, January 18, 2011

T-Shirt Tuesdays

New Weekly Post

I am going to commit to posting every Tuesday a new T-Shirt that I have completed.  Most of these will be inspired by J-Crew, Anthropology, other blogs, and occasionally an original idea.



This is one of the few original designs I wanted to show you. This design came to me when I was working on a top made out of the black & white knit.  The knit really curls so I decided to go with it and use two strips around the neck and an additional one for the serpentine.  This is a purchased t-shirt from Target. I love bows so I had to add a big one right on the shoulder!

 

For the cuffs I used a traditional French Cuff pattern and added the grommet circles from my scrap booking stash. 

Happy Sewing,
Michele P


3 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I love the bow and the french cuffs! Have fun wearing it and thanks for linking!!!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this shirt. Feminine yet edgy. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...