I spyed this post on the Craftsy site and thought it was worth repeating! If only I would follow it!
Five Easy Tips to Help Plan Your
The countdown is on! Just a few more weeks to get those Holiday gifts completed and wrapped! One of the most important things that you can do to make sure that you get all of your gifts completed on time is to stay organized!
Here are five easy tips to help you better
plan your holiday crafting:
1. Make a checklist of all of the things you’d like to make.
2. Mark a calendar with each project‚ allotting it a certain length of time for completion.
3. Gather up all of the patterns and supplies that you’ll need for each project in advance‚ so that you’re not running to the hobby store at the last minute.
4. Be realistic. Don’t put too much pressure on yourself to finish too much.
5. Take a class or two. Working through the projects with the help of the instructor is a great way to learn new things AND complete great–looking projects at the same time.