Thursday, October 27, 2011

I've been pinned!

When I first head about being pinned - it sent a tsunami wave of wonderful memories washing over me. It sent me back to a college day when my fraternity boyfriend pined me!  The guys from the fraternity came to my dorm and serenaded me by candlelight.  Oh, those good ol' days. 

Back to reality - thanks to Jane over at lucky sew and sew I am now ADDICTED to pinerest!  She introduced me and now I can't stop.

Here is a sample of my boards:

stuff i've seen on other blogs

Photo of a pinPhoto of a pinPhoto of a pinPhoto of a pinPhoto of a pinPhoto of a pinPhoto of a pinPhoto of a pinPhoto of a pin

Home Dec ideas

Photo of a pinPhoto of a pinPhoto of a pinPhoto of a pin

Click Here to see my pins.


Warning - you too could be addicted!

Happy Sewing
Michele P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...