Monday, March 28, 2011

Look What I Won!

Saturday I had the pleasure of attending our ASG's chapter Spring Fling!  I must say that the Fredericksburg group that hosted the event really raised the bar to an unbelievable height!  We had 77 gals attend and had just too much fun.  Well, I don't think you can have too much fun while talking about sewing! We had lunch, a fashion show and a fabric silent auction.  I got caught up in a bidding war over one piece of fabric and won it due to the graciousness of the other bidder.  Then I had a senior moment and left it at the event under my table ! Boo Hoo Thankfully one of the gals from the Frederiscksburg group found it and I will have my fabric back in my hot little hands by Thursday! 



This is my prize and what a treasure trove it is!  Each neighborhood group was asked to make a centerpiece and they we given away as door prizes.  I was so lucky to be picked second and selected this cornucopia of sewing notions.  As a matter of fact, I felt so lucky that I purchased a lottery ticket.  I will let you know if I am a millionairess on Tuesday! ha ha

Happy Sewing,
Michele P

2 comments:

  1. too fun!! noticed it was "missing" a flower or two =))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how I wish Ihad been there! Sounds like such a great success,bravo!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...