Monday, December 20, 2010

Sweat Shirts Funky Style

I am not a true fan of the embroidered sweat shirt except for the ones that are of the funky genre.  I don't usually (note I say usually - because I have been known to run to the grocery store and sewing retreats) wear them out of the house.

Front


I purchased these snowmen and women designs from an online site when I first got my embroidery machine.  I think I was under my typical misguided assumption that if I did not purchase EVERY design I liked immediately - there would be no more!  So that is essentially what I did!  These few are just a sampling of my many snow people!


 
 
Back





This jacket was easy to put together.  The time consuming part is the embroidery.  To construct, simply cut down the front, add a zipper, some bling, and you have a funky jacket.
Michele P










2 comments:

  1. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. aesthetic clothing

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are many different stores that sell "kawaii" fashion, but there is no standard definition of what exactly constitutes kawaii. It's a word that is not translated to English and can be interpreted in many different ways, so it's hard to answer this question.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...