Tuesday, September 6, 2011

T-shirt Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Well, I survived the Earth Quake, The Hurricane, and now 10 days of our stay-at-home-vacation with Dr. P so I think I can survive anything!

Here is the latest T.  Once again inspired by Kate Spade.  This T could be worn with the matching jacket, but I think it may be a little too matchie matchie.




This is a sweater blank and for some reason it did not have enough length for the entire front, so I added a piece at the shoulder and covered the seam with a great trim.

same trim I used on this jacket







The center of the flowers are made with some trim that I think is called spaghetti.  I purchased it years ago at an expo and with I knew who the vendor was, as I would love to have more.


You will note that the centers are two different colors.  This was intentional as I wanted to create some interest due to the somewhat blah color of the sweater blank.



This is what the spaghetti looks in its raw form!

Let me know what you think by leaving a comment or click a box.

Happy Sewing,
Michele P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...